Let your revenue soar with Ooma’s unrivaled private label UCaaS.
MSPs, Interconnects and partners of any kind wanting larger market share and higher margins can do so by private labelling Ooma Enterprise. You control the customer experience end to end so that you can go to market and build your brand the way you want.
With Ooma’s private label program:
- You get stable, dependable Platform-as-a-Service
- You get full Billing-as-a-Service
- You win with industry leading margins
- You get a single, turnkey software solution
- You own the customer experience, end-to-end
Ooma Simplifies The Complex World of Taxation
A huge differentiator for our Private Label program is our ability to simplify the process of taxation on behalf of the partner with our White Label approach. We accommodate both a White Label or a Gray Label approach, depending on how you wish to handle billing and taxation. Let’s just break down the difference at a high-level.
Your Paper, Our Billing-as-a-Service Technology – Ooma supplies you with the technology and makes it easy for you to handle all billing, including taxation on your behalf.
Your Paper, Your Billing Technology – You use your own accounting methods and technology to bill taxes.
When opting in to Ooma’s white label program, you are provided with back office tools for:
- Simplifying Taxation
- Building and Adjusting Quotes
- Adjusting Margins and Setting Pricing
- Tracking Orders
- Managing Customers’ Billing Dates
- Automating Messaging for Collections/Late Payments
- Full Control of Your Customer
Is private label UCaaS a fit for you?
Demand for unified communications as a service (UCaaS) is skyrocketing, with many global enterprises seeking flexible and reliable remote work solutions. Success requires careful planning, and above all else, the right go-to market strategy. This white paper will explore key considerations for forming an effective go-to-market strategy, focusing on private label versus branded UCaaS — and tips for determining whether UCaaS is right for your operation.
Check out Ooma’s Whitepaper to learn:
- An overview of the current UCaaS landscape, with an introduction from ChannelVision Magazine Editor-in-Chief Martin Vilaboy
- Barriers to success in the UCaaS market
- An explanation of private label vs. branded UCaaS Why partners choose private label UCaaS
- Tips for determining whether private label is right for you
- Ooma’s approach to private label UCaaS
Learn more about Ooma’s Private Label Program
Check out an On Demand webinar where Ooma joined the team at TMCnet.com to present “How Ooma’s Private Label UCaaS Solution Increases Partner Margins and Adds Value to Customers”.PLAY ACCESS ON DEMAND WEBINAR