Do more business for half the price.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free T21 IP Phone
With Ooma Office you’ll get everything you’d need in a small business phone service to run your business from anywhere.Add to Cart
Enjoy more features and crystal-clear calling for less.
Ooma Office was designed to handle many office communications needs so that you can focus on running your business. We understand that small business owners are busy people — and they need an office phone system that can keep up the pace.
We’ve assembled dozens of advanced features tailor-made for day-to-day business functions. For instance, our virtual receptionist feature allows you to issue important company-wide announcements and also offer important information for customers like business locations and hours.
Here are some other important perks of the Ooma Office business phone system:
- Mobile-friendly: All Ooma Office customers have access to their business line via our mobile phone app (Android and Apple compatible).
- Reasonable rates: At less than $20 per month per user, customers get access to unlimited crystal-clear calling and dozens of top-quality features.
- Customizable: Your business communications needs might change over time. Thankfully, Ooma Office’s settings are completely controlled via web portal, making it easy to make adjustments to your service as your business grows and scales.
- Future-proof: Updates to Ooma Office software happen automatically, so you’ll never have to worry about your system getting outdated or paying for expensive upgrades.
8 Years Running!
PCMag ranks Ooma the #1 small business VoIP system, 8 years running.
The readers of PCMag have made it clear: Ooma Office outranks the competition when it comes to small business phone service. We offer a reliable VoIP phone service and advanced enterprise-grade phone features like a virtual receptionist, extension dialing, conferencing, and music on hold.
And when your SMB grows, Ooma can expand with your needs. All of this is available for only CDN$ 24.95 monthly per user.
Stop overpaying for business phone service.
Ooma Office is built for small businesses. Whether you have 2, 20, or 200 employees, you can rely on Ooma for an effective office phone system. For a low monthly rate of CDN$ 24.95, users can enjoy a suite of advanced features like:
You can add users as your business grows. Add additional users for only CDN$ 24.95/month each as your business grows.
Ooma Office Setup Options
Whether you use your existing analog phones, our smart phone app, or our IP Phones, Ooma Office can be set up in a variety of ways to fit the unique situations of your business.
Ooma Office’s easy DIY setup.
- Connect the Ooma Office Base Station to your high-speed modem in front our router, plug in the office phone you want to use, and you can start making business calls.
- If you want to ditch the cords, Ooma Office has several options that use DECT technology, allow you to connect to your business line wirelessly.
- See for yourself and watch the setup video.
Calculate how much you’ll save.
Below you can calculate your savings to see just how much extra room Ooma Office can open in your budget. Enter the number of phone users you will need at your place of business and your current monthly phone bill, then let our savings calculator show you how much you can save by switching.
Get features found in expensive business phone systems.
Automate how you manage incoming calls. Route and message callers and set up multiple menus so you never miss another business opportunity. […more]
Enable your business phone number to ring your office phone, mobile app, and an external device. […more]
Call Management Features
- Mobile App
- Virtual Receptionist
- Call Park
- Ring Groups
- Music on Hold
- Transfer Music
- Extension dialing
- Extension Monitoring
- Call Forwarding
- Virtual Extensions
- Call Transfer
- Flexible Numbering
- Company Directory
- Call Logs
- One conference bridge per user
- Forward calls during device outages
- Fax Online
- 7-Digit Dialing
- Call Blocking
- Overhead Paging
- One FREE toll-free number
- Easy installation
- Wireless options available
- Ooma Office IP phones
- Ooma Office mobile app
- Analog phones
- User portal
- Fax machine port (with Base Station)
- Smart phone app: 2-phones-in-1
- Call Forwarding
- Simultaneous Ring
- Voicemail audio email attachments
- Extension dialing to app
- Call transfer from app
- Call flip