Virtual Receptionist with Ooma Office.
Virtual Receptionist is one of the most versatile tools in the Ooma Office features suite, giving companies the ability to direct incoming calls and share important information about their businesses.TRY NOW
What is a virtual receptionist?
Think of the last time you called into a large company. You likely had to choose your preferred language, navigated through a phone menu, and select a particular department or extention with an automated guide. In these instances, you were using a multi-level (also called nested) virtual receptionist. Once considered a big business feature, the virtual receptionist is now available to businesses large and small thanks to business VoIP providers like Ooma Office.
Ooma takes Virtual Receptionist function one step further with flexible options:
- Play custom messages with general information about your business, such as hours of operation and locations.
- Route calls to extensions and ring groups.
- Create menu options for different languages (English, Spanish, French, etc.).
- Create modes for business hours and after hours.
- Create custom messages
- Dial by name
All of these settings are managed in the Ooma Office Manager, so you can make changes and update your virtual receptionist functions at any time.
What are the benefits of a virtual receptionist?
Virtual Receptionist offers a lot of benefits for businesses across all industries and sizes:
- It makes things clear and simple for your customers: The virtual receptionist offers important information in a clear, concise and friendly way.
- Callers can easily dial the extension they need: If a caller needs to get in touch with a particular user or department, they can dial their extension without waiting.
- It helps you look more professional and polished: Creating a more established business presence, even on the phone, is important for companies large and small.
Hear the Virtual Receptionist for your own business!
To customize your own greeting, fill in the fields below or dial (866) 745-2113 to interact with a phone demo!
See more Ooma Office calling features.