Business Phone Service
for Retail Stores
Whether you’re selling a range of goods from computers to clothing, or services from salons to repair shops, you don’t want to frustrate customers and lose business because of your phone system.
Step up your game with a top rated, yet very affordable business office phone system designed to meet the demands of the retail industry can enhance customer experience and improve efficiencies. That means happier customers and greater revenues.
Call 1-877-353-5185 to learn more.
What do retail stores need in an office phone system?
While retail stores can vary in size and specialty, from local mom and pop hardware stores to large commercial chains, every store needs to route calls quickly and efficiently.
Hearing a busy signal or being on hold for long periods of time are a source of major frustration for customers, which could mean bad reviews or negative word of mouth comments about your business. You need a business communications system that enables you to service customers quickly and also helps you stay in touch with suppliers so you can stay apprised of shipment of goods. You want to manage your supply chain for multiple retail locations whether you are in the office or on the go, which means you need a powerful, flexible system that enables you to take and make calls on your business line when using your mobile phone.
And if you manage more than one franchise location, it’s easy and efficient to have one business phone system with extension dialing to multiple stores.
Ooma Business case studies.
Great office phone features for your retail locations.
Ooma provides advanced features that make retailer’s day-to-day work more efficient, increasing your productivity and making customers happier.
- A smooth shopping experience during and after hours. With Virtual Receptionist, it doesn’t matter whether you’re busy helping customers or it’s after hours; your callers can be greeted with helpful information, such as directions to where they need to go. The menu options are customizable by you, allowing to create choices such as: Press 1 for store hours and Press 2 for a stock check.
- “Always on” communication. The Ooma mobile app allows you to communicate in or out of the store, which means you can help your customers on a whole new scale. With Extension Dialing for Call Forwarding, you can make helping customers across locations easier. So if a customer calls one location that’s out of stock, your staff can easily transfer the shopper to a store that has the product in stock.
- Notify the right staff simultaneously. You can create customized Ring Groups, allowing you to instantly direct calls to an entire department. So if your customer with a question about a return navigates certain menu options, your entire customer service department gets a ring. Your staff won’t waste time getting the caller to the right place, Ooma takes care of that for you.
- Integrate backend systems. Tie your billing and loyalty program CRM systems directly into Ooma, allowing you to immediately recognize each customer and serve them faster with greater accuracy.
- Easy setup. If you have multiple retail locations, setting up a phone system can be time consuming. With Ooma, you can scale your business phone easily across many retail locations with our convenient setup.
- Boost customer service with performance tools. You can record calls for quality assurance and play them back for evaluation and training purposes.
Discover more about how Ooma can help your retail business with our downloadable white paper.
Ready for a communications solution crafted for your business? Call 877-621-0515 for a free consultation and personalized quote.
Business Phone Accessories
Choose from these bundles or use our
Build Your Own System tool.
Base Station Pack
-Analog Phone Offer-
- Ooma Office Refurb Base Station (1)
- Wireless extensions (1)
- *Compatible with existing analog phones